The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The operative words in this process are “approve” and “adopt.” The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the City of Orlando at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Budget PDF|RTF
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Assessments PDF|RTF
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Debt Service Budget PDF |RTF
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed Budget PDF |RTF
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted Budget PDF |RTF
- Fiscal Year 2018 Proposed Budget PDF|RTF
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to fiscal year 2016, please contact the District Office.